Bosch is a name you know and trust
Bosch has over 100 years experience building water heating systems, including 25 years with condensing technology. So, you can trust Bosch has the best water heating system for a variety of residential and commercial applications. From high-efficiency gas condensing tankless water heaters to solar thermal systems and various compact point-of-use models, rest assured we build something to handle every need. And best of all, you can buy with confidence knowing Bosch systems are designed to fit together and work together, which means you can integrate Bosch products to build a customized solution very easily.
Let TJ’s design your system. We are experts in the installation and service of Bosch’s entire line of products.
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Solar Thermal Systems
- Gas-Fired Condensing Boilers
- Compress Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Gas Tankless Water Heaters
- Electric Tankless Water Heaters
- Electric Mini-Tank Water Heaters
- Indirect Storage & Domestic Hot Water Tanks
Bosch TA Series Heat Pumps
Awarded as “2011 Most Efficient” unit by Energy Star, the TA offers the ultimate in performance! Lowering your monthly utility bills has never been easier with Bosch’s Energy Star rated TA Series. This luxurious two-stage unit features a black cabinet with silver brushed aluminum front and is available in Vertical, Horizontal, Counterflow and Split system configurations from 2 to 6 tons. Its energy efficiency makes this unit the best-in-class in operating cost savings. Requiring less energy compared to other manufacturers, these two-stage units achieve the same output to cool or heat your home, helping you reduce your energy costs.
To provide the best in quiet comfort, the TA Series is equipped with an exclusive sound package. The compressor is surrounded by a multi-density sound blanket and the units come standard with a floating base pan, which separates the vibrating compressor from the exterior cabinet. The compressor is mounted on a heavy-gauge steel base pan that floats on a unique high density, visco-elastic material, reducing sound and vibration to an absolute minimum.
Bosch TA Series Features and Benefits
- Coated Air Coils
- Four Sided Filter Rack
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Filter Drier
- Foil Faced Insulation
- Floating Base Pan
- TXV Valve
- R410-A Refrigerant
- ECM Motor
- Coaxial Heat Exchanger Copper
- Compressor Blanket
- Scroll Compressor 2 Stage
- Unit Protection Module 1
- Motor Control Interface
- Comfort Alert Diagnostic Module
- 2” MERV 11 Filter
- Coaxial Heat Exchanger Cupronickel
- Electric Heat
Bosch TW122 10-ton Water To Water Geothermal Unit
The new Bosch TW122 10 ton, high efficiency water to water product meets current Energy Star tier 3 efficiency standards. This product employs dual compressors and refrigeration circuits which translate into industry leading efficiency and unmatched flexibility.
Additionally, the unit has been designed from the ground up for low noise levels with multi-density compressor blankets, heavy gauge steel paneling and an innovative rigid aluminum space frame that employs exclusive Bosch technology. This new 10 ton unit offers all of the features and comfort of a high end residential appliance, coupled with the ruggedness and durability of a premier industrial unit.
Bosch TW122 Features and Benefits
- Copeland scroll compressor offer great efficiency
- Dual density compressor blankets for quiet operation
- Black vinyl cabinet with silver brushed aluminum front panels
- Comfort alert diagnostic module
- Schrader access ports, high & low pressure switch, and lockout circuit
- UPM unit protection module standard in -CSC, -CSN models
- Unit mounted controller standard on -USC, -USN models
- Single point electrical connections 75VA transformer