Buderus is one of the trusted companies under the Bosch brand.
Buderus has a full product line including:
- Condensing and wall-hung boilers
- Domestic hot water storage tanks
- Climate and energy controls
- Panel radiators
- Solar heating systems
- Hot water heating accessories
Buderus Heating Systems Offer…
- Intelligent Heating for Your Home
- More consistent, more comfortable heat using far less fuel than conventional high-temperature systems.
- Heating Systems Minimize Temperature Cycling
- Improved Comfort and Fuel Economy
- More Comfortable and Controlled Room and Water Temperatures
- EnergyStar Compliant
- Whisper-Quiet Wall Hung Boilers
- Maximum Efficiency Ratings
- Efficiency & Performance
Buderus knows it’s important to keep costs as low as possible yet still maintain high efficiencies,
low emissions, and exceptional performance. That’s why they have worked hard to bring all of these qualities together in their full product line.
TJ’s is an Accredited Bosch Contractor
As an accredited Bosch contractor, we are fully qualified and certified to install Bosch and Buderus products in your home or business. When you choose an Accredited Bosch Contractor, you know that you are getting the best in the industry. TJ’s has the credentials, the knowledge, and the expertise to design, install and service your boiler or geothermal system. When you combine that with high quality Bosch products, you have the best system money can buy. And, only your Accredited Bosch Contractor can offer you an additional one-year extended warranty on your Bosch and Buderus qualified products.
Buderus Logamax Plus GB142 – Condensing Gas Boiler
Thanks to the prefabricated manifold, the GB142 has the fastest installation in the industry. Specially designed with an appropriately sized circulator, this manifold ensures proper flow rate through the boiler.
Offering well developed and energy-saving condensing technology, the entire Logamax plus GB142 series is the best. The Logamax plus GB142 can supply any type of home with heating.
Advantages at a Glance:
- Efficient energy utilization – AFUE’s of 96%
- Clean combustion
- May be connected to many different flue systems, even without availability of a chimney
- Space-saving installation of the Logamax allows minimal space used with direct wall mounting
- Flexible selection of the installation location
- Low power consumption
- Quiet operation
- Modulating operation, i.e. matched to the actual heat demand
- Available as boiler with integral Logamatic EMS control unit; easy to add an optional Buderus hot water tank or RC35 Control
- Integral aluminum heat exchanger with a large surface area for condensing operation all year round
- Optimum energy utilization and minimized operating costs through ETA plus system
- Output modulates between 30% and 100%
- Selectable flue gas routing: open flue version may be connected to an existing chimney; alternatively balanced flue connection with a system-certified balanced flue system (room sealed balanced flue)
- Outputs of 75, 95, 142, 199 MBH
Buderus Logano 115WS – Oil Boiler
The G115WS has been redesigned and re-engineered to extract and deliver more heat from every fuel dollar, and now has higher outputs at less cost per BTU.
The Best Just Got Better.
The Buderus G115WS boiler is based on the highly successful G115, the World’s best selling boiler. The G115WS has been redesigned and reengineered to extract and deliver more heat from every fuel dollar, and now has higher outputs at less cost per BTU.
Advantages at a Glance
- Redesigned for Higher Outputs and Efficiency
- High Efficiency – AFUEs Above 86%
- Flexible, Corrosion Resistant GL-180M Cast Iron
- Full Swing Burner Door for Excellent Serviceability
- Chimney Vent from 85,000 to 136,000 BTU/Hr Output
- Direct Vent from 74,000 to 120,000 BTU/Hr Output
- Optimized combustion with positive pressure-fired boilers and tailored chamber geometry — no need for a heat-consuming refractory or target wall eliminating the need for costly repairs.
- Minimal stack losses with the modified three-pass flue design’s large heat transfer areas.
- Low standby losses with a full 3″ jacket of thermal insulation around the entire block — even underneath the boiler!
Latest Press Releases
August 27, 2014
TJ’s Heating System Rebates – Fall 2014
Up to $500 Available in TJ’s Heating System Rebates
TJ’s is offering heating system rebates again this fall. You can earn up to $500 for the purchase and installation of a...