TJ’s is proud to be a Viessmann Partner
The name Viessmann stands for products of top quality and the highest technological advancement in the heating and refrigeration industries. Viessmann manufactures a comprehensive range of heating products comprising all system components required by today’s progressive heating technology. The Viessmann concept of design-matched product components has, in fact, set the standard in the industry.
Viessmann’s comprehensive product line features:
- Oil-Fired Boilers
- Gas-Fired Condensing Boilers
- Wall-Mounted Condensing Boilers
- Commercial Boilers
- Wood-Fired Boilers
- Solar Systems
- Indirect-Fired Domestic Hot Water Tanks
- Control Technology
Featured Product – Vitocell 300, Indirect Hot Water Heater
Domestic hot water tanks made of high-alloy stainless steel to satisfy the highest expectations with respect to hygiene, recovery rates and service life expectancy.
The benefits at a glance:
- Long service life due to corrosion-resistant hot water tank and heat exchanger coil construction of high-alloy stainless steel.
- No sacrificial anode required for additional corrosion protection; therefore no anode replacement costs.
- Heating of the entire water content by a heat exchanger coil extending to the tank bottom.
- Reliable hot water comfort due to fast, even heating with large-diameter 1.25″ non-finned heat exchanger coil.
- Minimal standby losses through highly effective foamed-in-place or wrap-around HCFC-free insulation.
- Universally suitable – for larger hot water demand several Vitocell-V 300 or Vitocell-H 300 domestic hot water tanks can be combined into a multiple-tank battery via common headers.
Featured Product – Vitocrossal 200, CM2 Condensing Gas Boiler
Condensing technology maximizes fuel utilization and reduces your heating bills. By capturing the portion of latent heat, which in conventional heating boilers is lost through the chimney, condensing boilers, like the Vitocrossal 300, use as much as 98% of the original energy input to heat your building.
Vitocrossal 200 CM2
Here in the United States, Viessmann offers the Vitocrossal 200, with outputs of up to 1112MBH, which makes it ideal for large residential or light commercial applications. With an optional air intake kit for greater installation flexibility and direct venting options, the Vitocrossal 200, CM2 is your ideal choice for an economical retrofit.
With the Vitocrossal 200, Viessmann offers high-grade condensing technology from 80 (27) to 311 kW with an outstanding price/performance ratio. The Vitocrossal 200 comprises the components proven in Viessmann condensing technology: Consequently the proven Inox-Crossal heating surface was combined with another milestone of Viessmann heating technology: The MatriX radiant gas burner.
The MatriX radiant burner is now also available across the entire output range up to 311 kW with a modulation range from 33 to 100 %. This ensures a quiet and environmentally responsible operation, even in this output range. The Vitocrossal 200 is suitable for open and balanced flue operation across its entire output spectrum.
For output in excess of 311 kW, two Vitocrossal 200 can also be operated as cascade with the same provisions for control and the flue gas side. For twin-boiler systems, Viessmann offers specifically designed flue gas headers made from stainless steel as well as the hydraulic system connections.
Vitocrossal 200 CM2 Benefits:
- Condensing Unit with MatriX radiant burner, 80 (27) to 311 kW, as twin-boiler system up to 628 kW
- Standard efficiencies: to 97 % (Hs) / 108 % (Hi)
- Permissible operating temperature up to 100 °C
- The stainless steel Inox-Crossal heating surface ensures high operational reliability and a long service life
- Inox-Crossal heating surface for a highly effective heat transfer and a high condensation rate
- Self-cleaning effect through smooth stainless steel surface
- Clean combustion through low combustion chamber loading and straight-through design
- MatriX radiant burner up to 311 kW for particularly quiet and environmentally friendly operation, with a modulation range from 33 to 100 %
- Optional open flue or balanced flue operation
- All water connections can be fitted from above
- Pre-assembled flue gas header and system pipes available as accessories
Did You Know?
Vitocrossal boilers meet the stringent standards required to carry the Environmental Choice logo
Due to their high efficiency and low energy consumption, condensing boilers, like the Vitocrossal 300, can contribute to green building certification, such as the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program.
TJ’s is proud to be a Viessmann Partner – contact us today for more information!
Latest Press Releases
January 13, 2014
2014 Gas Networks Rebates Available
2014 Gas Networks Rebates
TJ’s continues to monitor rebate programs for our customers. We have just received information from Gas Networks regarding their rebates for 2014 and we want to share...