TJ’s offers installation and service on a wide variety of oil-fired boilers, including:
Highest quality and top performance – this is what the Vitola 200 offers. With its biferral heat exchanger surface, the Vitola 200 sets a new standard, which has written heating history. The heat exchanger surface has a decisive advantage compared to conventional heating surfaces.
The benefits of a Vitola 200:
- Specifically designed for modulating boiler water temperatures without low limit. The biferral heat exchanger surface made of cast iron and steel provides for high operational reliability and a long service life.
- Low-emission combustion burner (oil- or gas-fired) and optimized combustion chamber geometry.
- Extremely economical and environmentally friendly through modulating boiler water temperature; the boiler switches off completely when no heat is required.
- Reliable heat transfer due to wide water jackets and large water content.
- Highly effective boiler insulation for negligible standby losses.
- Easy installation and start-up: all Viessmann burners are factory tested and adjusted to the rated output.
Read more about Viessmann Boiler Costs and Viessmann Boiler Savings.
Download Viessmann’s Heating with Oil Brochure
The G115WS has been redesigned and re-engineered to extract and deliver more heat from every fuel dollar, and now has higher outputs at less cost per BTU.
The Best Just Got Better.
The Buderus G115WS boiler is based on the highly successful G115, the World’s best selling boiler. The G115WS has been redesigned and reengineered to extract and deliver more heat from every fuel dollar, and now has higher outputs at less cost per BTU.
Advantages at a Glance
- Redesigned for Higher Outputs and Efficiency
- High Efficiency – AFUEs Above 86%
- Flexible, Corrosion Resistant GL-180M Cast Iron
- Full Swing Burner Door for Excellent Serviceability
- Chimney Vent from 85,000 to 136,000 BTU/Hr Output
- Direct Vent from 74,000 to 120,000 BTU/Hr Output
- Optimized combustion with positive pressure-fired boilers and tailored chamber geometry — no need for a heat-consuming refractory or target wall eliminating the need for costly repairs.
- Minimal stack losses with the modified three-pass flue design’s large heat transfer areas.
- Low standby losses with a full 3″ jacket of thermal insulation around the entire block — even underneath the boiler!
Buderus Logano 215
Its construction consists of a full size burner swing door for easy access to the boiler interior and burner and a deluxe, heavy gauge blue enameled jacket for a clean finished appearance.
Putting Energy to Work!
Buderus developed a full three-pass system which increases the efficiency of the boilers. With single-pass boilers, the flue products have only one chance to heat the water. Buderus three-pass boilers triple this opportunity. The unique way heat flows through the G215 boiler allows the water to be heated three separate times. The full 3” thick thermal insulation helps to maintain a higher water temperature even after the boiler has gone into standby mode. The distinctive chamber design of the Buderus G215 also allows for nearly silent operation.
Advantages at a Glance
- Eliminates “hot and cold spots” in the boiler
- Minimizes stresses normally caused by rapid temperature changes
- Operates at low return water temperatures
- Balances water flow through all boiler sections
- Rear tappings and flue connection to streamline appearance
- Baffles and clips for adjusting stack temperatures
- Heavy gauge blue enameled jacket for durability and attractiveness
- Full swing burner door hinged on either the left or right allowing for easy access
- Front access plugs permit flushing of the boiler’s interior
Latest Press Releases
January 7, 2015
2015 National Grid Rebates Now Available
TJ’s continues to monitor rebate programs for our customers. We have just received information from Gas Networks regarding their rebates for 2015 and we want to share them with you. ...