Smart Home Automation with Control4
There is no better way to manage all that goes on in our home on any given day than a Control4 System. Control4 offers a simple, practical way to control the technology in your home.
And, you can control it from home or remotely, anywhere in the world!
Benefits of a Control4 System
Once you own a Control4 system the benefits are clear. In fact, you won’t be able to imagine life without it.
- AFFORDABLE – Scalable design means you can automate as much or as little as you wish. Your Control4 system will grow with you, allowing you to add features at any time. You can start with a basic system and upgrade over time with solutions that fit your needs and budget.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Control4 uses wired and wireless technology, making it perfectly feasible for new or existing homes. There is no need to remodel your home or tear open walls, to take advantage of home automation. And, your system can be installed in a matter of hours.
- EASY TO USE – Control4 simplifies your life by taking all of your technology and allowing it to work together. There is no need for confusing remotes or in-depth training.
Some Examples of What Control4 Can Do For You
The tasks that Control4 can do to simplify our lives is seemingly endless, but here are a few examples of what you can do.
- Remotely turn off video games until homework is done
- Receive text message or email alerts when kids are home or garage door is left open
- You can randomize (within a specified time window) scheduled events, like lighting scenes. Randomization makes it harder for the bad guys to determine whether or not you’re home.
- Manually manage your lighting and security remotely from your iPhone, iPad or computer
- Play your favorite music in the kitchen, while your children listen to theirs in their rooms
- Put your home to bed at the touch of a button
- And so much more…
There are many ways that Control4 makes your home more comfortable and green. You have the capability of adjusting temperature settings when you aren’t occupying the home, dimming lights or turning off lights automatically when a room is unoccupied for a certain amount of time, for example.
But, now, by integrating Eragy software into your Control4 system, you can save even more energy and money with energy management. Eragy’s unique combination of real-time energy monitoring coupled with a Control4 smart home system gives you the best understanding of how much energy you are using before you get your bill. By taking control of your electricity usage, you can lower your bills up to 20% or more!
“Introducing one “wicked” fast controller that does it all! Designed to serve as the cornerstone of any Control4 installation, no matter how large or demanding, the HC-800 features a lightning-fast, next-generation 1.8GHz high-performance dual-core processor that delivers instantaneous, interactive on-screen control and browsing of even the largest media libraries.”
Control4-Intercom-DS enables the optional video and audio intercom functionality
available on intercom-capable Control4 In-Wall Touch Screens, Portable Touch Screens and
Door Stations so you can hold a conversation with someone in another room or at the front
door, send a message to all rooms in the house, or even monitor the baby’s room.
How Can I Learn More?
TJ’s Plumbing and Heating, Inc. is proud to be an authorized Control4 and Eragy Dealer. Let us work with you to design the home automation and energy management system that is right for your needs.
Start by downloading the Control4 brochure and then give us a call at 508-226-5514.
Latest Press Releases
July 10, 2014
Early AC Retirement Rebates
Cool Smart Early AC Retirement Rebates now available for installations completed July 1, 2014 – November, 30, 2014