Heat Recovery Ventilators
What is a Heat Recovery Ventilator?
A Heat Recovery Ventilator is a complete whole house ventilation system that incorporates a supply motor and an exhaust motor in one unit. It is designed to bring a continuous supply of fresh air into the home while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air. HRVs use what is known as a “sensible” heat recovery core. The special aluminum core transfers heat from the exhaust air stream to the incoming air stream. Fresh incoming air is tempered by the heat that is transferred from the outgoing air so you save on energy costs.
HRVs are designed for colder areas of the country that have longer heating seasons as well as drier desert areas of the South.
What are the benefits of installing a Heat Recovery Ventilator?
- Brings a continuous supply of fresh, filtered outside air into the home
- Exhausts environmental contaminants for improved indoor air quality
- Saves energy by recovering heat from exhaust air in the winter
- Cools incoming air in the summer
- Controls excess humidity
TJ’s is proud to install Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilators
Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilators offer the following features:
- Powder coated 24-gauge galvanized steel cabinets
- Fully insulated with 1″ aluminum foil-face high density foam
- German manufactured motors with backward incline impellers
- Aluminum cores
- Superior Warranties:
- 7 year limited motor warranty
- Lifetime limited warranty on Aluminum cores
- 5 year limited warranty on component parts
Latest Press Releases
January 7, 2015
2015 National Grid Rebates Now Available
TJ’s continues to monitor rebate programs for our customers. We have just received information from Gas Networks regarding their rebates for 2015 and we want to share them with you. ...