TJ’s offers a wide variety of plumbing services, such as:
- Rough and Finish plumbing in new homes
- Plumbing for remodels
- Plumbing in historic homes
- Domestic hot water heaters
- Custom kitchen and bath fixture installation
Whatever your plumbing or gas needs are, we can help you. We are fully licensed in the state of Massachusetts and the owner of TJ’s is an assistant pluming and gas inspector for the Town of Seekonk.
Viessmann Vitocell 300 Indirect Hot Water Heater
Domestic hot water tanks made of high-alloy stainless steel to satisfy the highest expectations with respect to hygiene, recovery rates and service life expectancy.
The benefits at a glance:
- Long service life due to corrosion-resistant hot water tank and heat exchanger coil construction of high-alloy stainless steel.
- No sacrificial anode required for additional corrosion protection; therefore no anode replacement costs.
- Heating of the entire water content by a heat exchanger coil extending to the tank bottom.
- Reliable hot water comfort due to fast, even heating with large-diameter 1.25″ non-finned heat exchanger coil.
- Minimal standby losses through highly effective foamed-in-place or wrap-around HCFC-free insulation.
- Universally suitable – for larger hot water demand several Vitocell-V 300 or Vitocell-H 300 domestic hot water tanks can be combined into a multiple-tank battery via common headers.
Aquatherm Piping Systems
Aquatherm piping systems were recently approved by the Massachusetts State Plumbing Board for use in residential and commercial applications, up to 24 inches in diameter. Aquatherm systems are a heat fused system. The pipe is Lead Certified. Aquatherm’s Greenpipe, Climatherm and Lilac systems are designed to outlast other piping systems and can be fully recycled when their service-life is complete; thus having a lower environmental impact. The various piping systems are designed with specific uses in mind, including potable water, radiant heat, geothermal, sprinkler use, and more.
Bosch WST Indirect Storage & Domestic Hot Water Tank
WST, the new line of single coil, indirect domestic hot water storage tanks, are available in 3 models with capacities of 50, 80 and 119 gallons offering endless benefits:
- Insulated tank design for low heat loss
- Electrically isolated heating element ensures durability while providing high recovery
- Magnesium anode rod equalizes aggressive water corrosion for prolonged tank life
- Mounting brackets pre-installed for solar pump station installation
- Designed for easy integration with Bosch or Buderus solar, tankless, geothermal and boiler products
- Warranty: limited lifetime tank and parts.
Latest Press Releases
July 10, 2014
Early AC Retirement Rebates
Cool Smart Early AC Retirement Rebates now available for installations completed July 1, 2014 – November, 30, 2014