With home heating accounting for approximately 40% of our annual energy consumption, finding ways to conserve precious fossil fuels and substituting with renewable energies whenever possible is key for a sustainable energy policy and our future.
As the cleanest, most abundant and easily accessible form of energy on earth, starting your sustainable energy approach with solar energy makes perfect sense.
Viessmann offers a Complete System Approach to their solar systems.
They are designed to maximize your solar experience at every level.
Their Systems include:
Solar Thermal Collectors
- Vitosol 100-F and 200-F (Flate plate solar collectors)
- Vitosol 200-T and 300-T (Vacuum tube solar collectors)
Solar Storage Tanks
- Vitocell-B 100 (Dual-coil steel DHW tank with Ceraprotect two-coat enamel finish for economical DHW heating. Dual heat exchanger coil for solar heating applications in conjunction with solar collectors and a heating boiler.)
- Vitocell-B 300 (Stainless steel DHW tank for a lifetime of hygienic DHW heating. Dual heat exchanger coil for solar heating applications in conjunction with solar collectors and a heating boiler.)
Solar Control Systems
- Differential temperature controls for solar systems
Pumping and Heat Transfer Stations
- Pumping and heat transfer stations for closed loop solar systems.
- Vitorond (oil)
- Vitogas (gas)
- Vitola (oil and gas)
- Vitodens (gas)
Latest Press Releases
January 7, 2015
2015 National Grid Rebates Now Available
TJ’s continues to monitor rebate programs for our customers. We have just received information from Gas Networks regarding their rebates for 2015 and we want to share them with you. ...